*Note: Should you wish to ask a question...please do not forget to tell us your:
Postal Code or Zip
City and Province/State
Country...(those of you not in Canada or the United States)
As we are in Canada there will be a currency adjustment to reflect the ongoing foreign exchange on a daily basis, and will be shown on the invoice.
WE APPRECIATE YOU COMING TO OUR STORE AND TRY TO DESCRIBE OUR ITEMS AS BEST WE CAN, AND WITH INTEGRITY TO HELP YOU MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION
****PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE PURCHASING: ****
ALL clientele from Asia please note:
If you do not have a PayPal account do not bid or make an offer, as I will NOT ship.
ALL purchases MUST be paid by PayPal or BANK money order or BANK cashiers check. Do not ask us to invoice you, as the order will be cancelled. ****************************************************************************************
Refunds and Returns:
**Credit on Merchandise Only!**
20% restocking fee
(Must be sent back prepaid to us, within 7 days of product receipt and includes the costs of your merchandise only, shipping and handling is extra).
SHIPPING AND HANDLING: Please read the terms and conditions of the auction
Note: On all Bottled Items (Beers, Liquors, Liqueurs and Wines)
The value of the auctioned item is in the collectible container, not its contents.
The container has not been opened, but any incidental contents are not intended for consumption.
This item is not available at any retail outlet, and the container has a value that substantially exceeds the current retail price of the alcohol in the container.
As the seller, I will take steps to ensure that the buyer of this collectible container is of lawful age in the buyer and seller's jurisdiction (generally 21 years old) and that I am in compliance with any and all applicable laws and shipping regulations in carrying out the transaction
Smoke free home.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1) QUESTIONS ON ITEMS?-If you have any questions regarding this item, please e-mail us and we'll be happy to answer. We very rarely answer emails on weekends as we have personal obligations.
2) CONDITION & DESCRIPTION?-All items are described the best we can, although please understand we are not experts in all fields of collectibles. When describing an item we are referring to the cosmetic condition. All our items are from estate sales, auctions or yard sales, so normal wear from use in the past should be expected. Unless otherwise in the listed, items will not have defects such as chips or cracks. All mechanical or electric items are sold as found however sometimes we may plug them in to test to see if they are working. If we have, it will say so in the listing. We do not issue refunds based on the condition of an item. Look at the picture we provide in our description.
3) WHERE DO WE SHIP TO?- International
We offer all clients their choice SURFACE (uninsured & slow) OR EXPRESS (3-7 day insured) delivery, OR AIR MAIL (faster & insured).
3A-Since the shipping amount varies with destination (i.e. it's cheaper to ship to the west coast than the east coast) The shipping and handling cost applied is based on either the shipping weight or dimensional weight of the package, whichever is greater.
4) INSURANCE & REFUNDS? - There is no insurance available for Canada post surface or letter mail packages and we will not be held responsible for any packages lost of damaged sent this way. Insurance offered by the carrier is for loss only. Damage during shipping is not covered for breakable items. For this reason we try to pack our packages against rough handling. But this in turn results in a little higher shipping cost (more packaging means a larger package and by dimensional weight means an increased shipping price). However, we would prefer to have our items arrive safely to their destination then to arrive damaged and most of our customers feel the same way. If a claim is required for a lost item or damage to a non breakable item, we will file it on your behalf with the carrier, but any funds refunded to us (if the claim is accepted) will be the only funds refunded to you. We do not issue refunds for any other reason. We will not be responsible for lost or damaged items.
5) Other Refunds: Merchandise credit for the cost of the item, if returned to us. Shipping and handling of the product will be at your expense. The merchandise must be in resalable condition
6) Overseas Shipments (out of Canada, United States)-Please NOTE if you wish our product, you must realize the following: When items are shipped surface mail, via Canada Post, they are put into a container UNTIL the container is full...at that time it is shipped via container ship, and can take anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 months to arrive at your destination. Please be aware that should you decide the cheapest route this is what will and can happen, and I will not be held liable because of circumstances beyond my control!!
The better plan is to use PRIORITY POST, XPRESS POST, AIR MAIL or a DELIVERY COMPANY...it may cost more, but at this point you will have proper tracking numbers and much quicker delivery.
Do not order our items unless you thoroughly understand this section and accept our terms and conditions. Please be aware that we will not be responsible for lost or damaged items.
7) When you order an item you agree to pay for it (+ S&H) and agree to terms listed here numbered 1 through 6.
8) We are located in Canada, so kindly ask us the cost of shipping and handling BEFORE you submit a purchase or a best offer!! We are subject to a crown corporation in mailing (this is similar to private enterprise), as they enjoy making a profit, and consequently the costs for us getting the product to you, is more expensive than a government supported post office.
FEEDBACK: I leave POSITIVE feedback as soon as POSITIVE is received; please do the same when you receive the item. Problems can ALWAYS be worked out before negative or neutral feedback is left.
9) SHOULD YOU WISH TO PAY FEDERAL, PROVINCIAL, STATE, HARMONY OR ANY OTHER TAXES ON THIS PRODUCT, (AS WE ARE NOT PAID TO DO THIS), NOR ARE WE TAX COLLECTORS, YOU MAY DO SO AT THEIR RESPECTIVE LOCATIONS IN AN OFFICE CLOSE TO YOU
10) I always do my best to describe items accurately, but I am not an expert and attributes, at times, I'm sure might not be correct. Purchaser agrees and understands that items sold are "as is", with no warranty made or implied as to authenticity of said item. Except for cropping, I do not change pictures. I always endeavor to provide an accurate "hands-on" and "eye ball" feel to my descriptions. There is no refund on shipping charges. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. I can only succeed if you and I are both satisfied with the transaction. I endeavor always to make that the case.
Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
Notify your site visitors of the third-party vendors and ad networks serving ads on your site.
Provide links to the appropriate vendor and ad network websites.
Inform your users that they may visit those websites to opt out of cookies (if the vendor or ad network offers this capability). Users can opt out of some, but not all, of these cookies in one location at the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out website at www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.